It is our mission to provide healthcare that is effective and affordable. For this reason, we take most insurance plans and are always adding new providers. We're proud to be a United Healthcare provider as well as a Cigna provider, but we accept many other plans as well.
We work with your health insurance carrier to help you receive the most from your plan. So if you need an in-network doctor, check below for a partial list of plans that we accept. If you don't see your plan, contact us to see if we have added it recently.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Mail Handlers
- First Health Admin
- Golden Rule
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Hometown Health Medicare Advantage
- Imperial Health Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health
- P3 Health Partners (Aetna, Alignment Health, Allwell, Anthem, Caremore, Hometown Health)
- Railroad Medicare
- SeniorCare Plus Medicare Advantage
- Teachers Health Trust
- The Loomis Co -Tricare/HealthNet Federal Services
- United Healthcare